We are grateful to all those who provide support for our programs, fellowships, and research projects. The UCLA CMRS Center for Early Global Studies depends on monetary gifts and endowments to continue programs and student fellowships. Thank you for supporting the programs and activities of the UCLA CMRS Center for Early Global Studies.
Please donate online by using the “Giving to UCLA” website.
Previous gifts have made possible:
- Lecture series such as the History of the Book Lectures, Annual Will & Lois Matthews Samuel Pepys Lectures, and the Annual Hammer Foundation Art History Lectures.
- Awards and fellowships to support UCLA graduate students, including the Lynn & Maude White Fellowship, the CMRS-CEGS Romani Fellowship, and the Fredi Chiappelli Memorial Fellowship.
- Conferences such as the CMRS-CEGS Ahmanson Conferences which explore a wide variety of specialized topics, such as Byzantium, Medieval Manuscripts, Shakespeare, Petrarch, and Dante.
- Restoration of the Medieval and Renaissance panel of the mural on the ceiling of the Royce Hall loggia.
- Acquisition of books and journals to the Medieval and Renaissance Studies collection in the Royce Reading Room.
- The CMRS-CEGS Council, a benefactor’s group which promotes and sustains the Center and its activities. Membership in the CMRS-CEGS Council comes with a $1000 contribution.
CMRS-CEGS welcomes all contributions. If you are sending a check, please make the check payable to “The UCLA Foundation” and send it to:
UCLA CMRS Center for Early Global Studies
302 Royce Hall, Box 951485
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1485
For questions, please contact Karen Burgess, Assistant Director, 310-825-2043.